Report damage to my car.

Had a collision with your car or has (unintentional) damage been caused to your car by third parties? Fill in the form below to report your damage to MCS Insurances.

What do I need to fill in?

To complete the form below, you need, among other things, your policy number and a completed claim form . You can scan this completed claim form or photograph it clearly. You can also visit one of our offices or reach us by email or phone . One of our employees will be happy to help you fill in your claim form.


Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief

We spammen niet! Lees ons privacybeleid voor meer info.