Report damage to your home or contents.

Damage to your home or (unintentional) damage to your household effects? Fill in the form below to report your damage to MCS Insurances.

What do I need to fill in?

To complete the form below, you will need, among other things, your policy number, a claim form / police report. You can scan these or clearly photograph and attach them. You can also visit one of our offices or reach us by email or phone . One of our employees will be happy to help you fill in your claim form.


Schrijf je nu in voor onze nieuwsbrief

We spammen niet! Lees ons privacybeleid voor meer info.